Volunteer At The Kitchen
We are always looking for extra hands to help us achieve our mission. There are volunteer opportunities in the following areas:
- Food Service & Preparation/Clean-up
- Grocery Distribution & Inventory Management
- Campus Beautification and Renovation Projects
- Road Block (see calendar for upcoming dates)
- Mobile Kitchen Outreach (The ROC)
- Summer Feeding Program
- Annual Outreach Events (Thanksgiving & Christmas Giveaways, Winter Coat Drive)
- Fundraising Events (The Rose Gala, Kentucky Derby Festival Marathon/Mini marathon benefitting The Lord's Kitchen Ministries)
To Schedule Volunteer Time
Please contact the Volunteer Coordinator at [email protected]. If possible, please call at least 24 hours in advance to schedule volunteer time. If you are volunteering with a group, please inform us of the number of persons planning to participate on the scheduled date.
Locations and Hours of Operation
2735 S. 5th St
P.O. Box 19229.
Louisville, KY 40259
Monday, Tuesdays & Fridays - 9:00am-9:30am
Sunday - Saturday - 11:00am-11:45am
1st, 2nd, 3rd, & 5th Wednesday, last Tuesday of every month
1811 Standard Ave
Louisville, Ky 40210
Monday-Friday - 12:15p.m. - 12:55p.m.
Hope Distribution Center Hours
Monday, Tuesday & Friday - 12:30p.m. - 1:00p.m.
Wednesday - 1:15p.m. - 1:45p.m.
Thursday - 8:45a.m. - 10:45a.m.